Monday, July 6, 2015

Money, Money, Money

  Currently freaking out because I move out in like a month. And I am started to realize that I don't have half the things I need, also I still haven't find out if I got any grants to help with school so not only am I freaking out but so is my dad. I thought that I got the majority of things at the beginning of summer with graduation money, but I didn't. It is a little overwhelming to think I have to pack up my entire life and move it into a tiny little room I share with someone else. There really isn't that much space for each of us but I guess that's what I get for wanting the full college experience.

 With the job I have now it doesn't pay that much and there is no way I can get a whole new  wardrobe like I wanted too:( And thanks to my friend for getting me hooked on Pinterest I just cry cause I want all the clothes on there. It also doesn't help that I have an expensive taste but no money to my name. But this is why I wanted to take a year off to work and save money and then go when I could afford it without having to take out student loans but my dad pushed me to go. But now he is like getting all worked up about how much it is, and I just want to tell him told you so but he never listen to me.

  Another thing is I have no idea how to work Snow college's website and how to check what books I need for my classes so that is annoying. I am like praying that I don't need a ton because that is a lot of money but also I don't want more back problems then I already have. I was so blessed in high school to not have to carry a bunch of textbooks so I got to have super cute backpacks, but this year I get the feeling I am just going to have to get one that is functional not super cute. Getting old and being an adult is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment