Thursday, July 30, 2015

Daddy and daughter road trip!

  Fun fact: I love, love, love road trips. So before school started my dad and I decided that we were going to take one. Well okay he was going to help a friend move back to Utah, but I jumped on the chance for a 24 hour drive. So I am currently sitting in like my favorite place ever, Las Vegas. Fine it isn't my favorite place but I am always  in Vegas I swear. My next flight isn't for another two hours so I thought this would be a perfect time to blog! So we are flying to Birmingham, Alabama, from there my dad's friend is picking us up and driving two hours to his house in Columbus, Mississippi, spend a night or two and then get on the road! I am so pumped because we are stopping in Memphis, Tennessee and my dad tells me that it is super cool and fun. The only thing I am scared about is the fact that we will probably have to spend a night in Oklahoma because it is half way. Well those of you who know me, know I am deathly afraid of  tornadoes and it is tornadoes season down there. So just know that the whole time I will be crapping my pants. We will probably stay in Denver for a night too just because my dad has friends there also his work headquarters are there too. It is a pretty city, it is really hipster but it smelled like weed the entire time I was there. But whatever I am just so glad that I get to cross off five states of my map. It is my goal to go to all 50 states!

  I could not sleep last night so I ended up taking like an hour and half nap and just woke up at 4:20 it get ready. Normally if I got up at that time I would be a totally brat to pretty much anyone who walked into my path but today I was surprisingly pleasant and super nice. Which if you know me, that doesn't happen that much. So I am in a great mood up until I got one my flight. I got the window seat (thank god) well this dude sat at the end of the row, which was totally fine. Well then some chick who was probably a year or two older then me sat in between us. She had the long fake hair extension, she was totally wearing some corset, and some like butt padding I kid you not. She sits down and smacks me in the face with her extensions and since it was the first time I just let it slide like she probably didn't mean to. Well she kept whipping her hair around and just kept smacking me in the face. I wanted to be like look lady we are on an airplane and there is no space so could you not whip your 10$ hair extensions around like you are Willow Smith. And she kept bouncing her knee/leg so I could not go to sleep so now I am in just the worst mood possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment