Monday, July 20, 2015

So Surreal

 Everything is becoming so surreal. I leave for school in three weeks, like that is crazy. I have been getting a lot of things for my dorm room and getting the last few things I need. I feel like at any moment I am going to finally break down and start crying. It just hasn't hit me yet. My best friend is moving to Idaho to go to BYUI and that is normally like 4 hours from my house but now it will be 6 hours from school. So that sucks. My friend Erin is going to Utah state which is like 3 hours away. It is all just so sad and you don't really think about how much you really care and love your friends until they move away and you can't see them every day. But the good thing is one of my really close friends that I have known since 5th grade is going down to Snow with me, so it makes it all just a little better.  
Ellie and I

Ciara and I
 

Erin and I

No comments:

Post a Comment