Monday, June 15, 2015

The road ahead

So here I am 18 years old, and going out into the world for the first time by myself. I have no clue what I am going to do yet for the rest of my life. Which people find crazy because there is some myth that you are supposed to have your entire life mapped out by the time you graduate high school, but that is bullcrap. I think we should just let teenagers be teenagers as long as possible because why grow up when you don't have!

I am so pumped to be going to college. I will be the first person in my family to go to school. But at the same time I am scared as hell to live with someone I have never meet. I am not going that far away from where I grew up but there is something about being on your own for the first time that is very nerve wrecking. The one thing that I am freaking out about is like who buys the toilet paper? I have no idea why, but my whole life my sister could never figure out how to change the TP. So I have to make sure that there is toilet paper. Which you guys may think "oh my gosh. That is what she is scared about?" I promise I am not a freak, I just like things a certain way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment