Thursday, October 1, 2015

High school didn't prepare me for this

    Okay so I know I haven't posted in a while but ya know college. I just can't believe how fast time is going by! It's been 126 days since graduation and 47 since I moved into my dorm room. I have midterms coming up which makes me want to throw up. Classes are going good, its been a big change from high school. I used to have math every other day and now its everyday so it's been difficult for me to stay on top of my homework. Also I don't if you guys know where Ephraim, Utah it is very small and if Snow college hasn't here this town would have nothing! I have lived in the city my entire life with a ton of things to do, but here there is like Wal-mart and a few other things. I should have definitely thought about that before I decided to go to school here. Ephraim smells like cow crap 24/7 and the speed limit is 25 on every road besides main street where it hits a dangerously high speed of 35! I have made new friends and am consistently doing stuff so I try not to be bored. But living only an hour and a half any from home, can be a bad things sometime because I have only stayed two weekends in Ephraim. I mean when I go home it's not like I can go hang out with Ellie and Erin cause they are two hours away. So that is depressing but I love seeing my dad!
      Now for all the juicy stuff about my dating life...okay not so juicy, mostly because it is non existing. I did however go on a date with a boy I meet on tinder who lives in my building. The date wasn't super bad or anything but definitely hasn't the most exciting. Also he wasn't that talkative but he was funny. I ended up hanging out with him for a week or two but then we just stopped talking to each other, which is fine but I am the type of person who needs closure on everything. And I get that we weren't dating or anything like that but still, like it is only okay for me to ghost people not that the other way around! "But college is like the ocean with many different fish to choose from" as my grandmother would say.
  So that's my life in a very short version because if I gave all the details this blog would be 10+ pages :)
Cece and I 

Homecoming 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment